Today, I am grateful for:
- That I am slowly but surely learning that I can control my thoughts, my reactions to live. I can believe the best and hope for the best, because God has promised us the best. Not easy – just the best.
- That I have the most amazing family.
- That I have walked this road – it has been long, and hard, and very difficult, and I have had to learn to sift through the lies in my life, to the find truth of God’s word, and I am still walking this road, but I know day will come when my battle in this area is over. I may face other battles, but this one will be over.
- I am grateful for my husband’s love – my dear, kind, gentle and amazing husband.
- I am grateful for the fact that no matter how hard we are battling financially, or how I may “fall apart” sometimes when the going gets tough, and the foundation of it all, I have a great life – we have a great life, my husband and I and our little Baby Girl.
Thank you dear God for these precious gifts in my life.