Today, I am grateful for:
- The most delicious lamb chops we had for dinner last night. It has been such a long time since we’ve had red meat and it was a real treat. Thank you to my husband.
- And I am grateful for the fact that my husband loves to cook and he is really good at it, and he cooks delicious food every night.
- And I am grateful for the power of prayer, that through the family of Christ we can ask for prayer at any time and see that power working in our lives.
- And I am grateful that this morning I felt a hope that I had not dared ever to allow myself to feel before, a hope that I will not always battle anxiety, that I can lose weight and be fit and healthy. A hope that God will answer my prayers. And with that hope, a flicker of joy at all the abundance that God has in store for me, my husband and Baby Girl.
- I am grateful that I am a Christian, and that I have God on my side – this God who created the Heavens and the Earth is mindful of this little soul in Port Elizabeth and all my battles and struggles in life. It blows my mind away.
Thank you dear God for these precious gifts in my life.