Today, I am grateful for:
- My wedding ring – not once ever in the almost 15 years I have been married, have I ever considered changing it. For me, it is a timeless classic that I just love. Okay, as my weight has increased, so the size of my ring has gotten bigger, but the design has not changed. I love my wedding ring.
- For a hot cup of coffee and to wrap my rather cold hands around and warm them up.
- For a really good night’s sleep.
- For my warm bed.
- For watching my husband and daughter sleep in the early hours of this morning, and seeing how similar they are and how at peace they both were.
- For all the love that is mine through my husband, daughter, family and friends.
Thank you dear God for these precious gifts in my life.