What an awesome weekend with family and friends. Today, I am grateful for:
- The most beautiful sunrise experienced on the way to work this morning. That’s the beauty about winter – it’s the only time of year I get to experience these most beautiful of sunrises.
- My hubby catching and releasing a huge spider in our bedroom. He never kills them – he catches them, and releases them into the garden. I am truly grateful he was home to see to that, because I think I would’ve slept outside had I been home alone… 🙂
- The most amazing weekend with family and friends.
- For our darling little munchkin who has so much energy, she can’t sit still for a moment. She certainly keeps her dad and I on our toes.
- For being able to blog at work – even when I know I shouldn’t, but I can.
Thank you dear God for these precious gifts in my life.