A Happier You. Today.
How might your life change if you added in just a little more happiness? How would the world around you change if you chose to see it through a prism of faith? The success you’ve longed for, not only in your marriage and family, but in every aspect of your life is yours for the taking.
This past 21 days has not been about increasing your momentary happiness. It’s not about giving that singular emotion a bit of a boost. My goal, and I hope it was achieved (but only you can be the judge of that), is that you would desire happiness in every aspect of your life and see the benefits of interjecting it everywhere possible.
And just in case you missed any portion of this series, the following is a quick table of contents of each of the topics from the past 3 weeks. Browse through them or begin the series today. You won’t regret the few minutes a day it’ll take you to read them. I promise.
Intro: 21 Days to a Happier You
Relationship with Self
Day 1: It’s Time to Get it Together
Day 5: Road to Happiness
Day 6: Give Yourself a Break
Day 7: Pursue Your Passion
Relationship with Others
Day 15: The Happiness Triangle
Day 20: Receive Joy. Choose Happiness.
Before this series, you may have seen happiness as something temporary; an emotion based upon external circumstances. At the very least, I hope you’ve now been convinced otherwise. Life is about choices. And happiness is no exception. It is a choice. Your choice. So why not choose it today?
Until tomorrow…make it a great day!
- The Happiness Triangle (babymamasblog.wordpress.com)
- 21 Days to a Happier You (babymamasblog.wordpress.com)
- Receive Joy. Choose Happiness. Day 20 (babymamasblog.wordpress.com)
- Is Faith in God Important for Lasting Happiness? – Day 17 (babymamasblog.wordpress.com)
- Quickly Boost the Happiness in Your Marriage (babymamasblog.wordpress.com)
- God + You + Your Spouse = Happy Marriage? – Day 18 (babymamasblog.wordpress.com)
- Gaining the Upper Hand in the In-Law Relationship (babymamasblog.wordpress.com)
- Seeing the World Through a Prism of Faith – Day 16 (babymamasblog.wordpress.com)
- I have found my five. (babymamasblog.wordpress.com)
- Building Better Relationships (For Your Own Health) (babymamasblog.wordpress.com)