I have found my five.
If you read my post yesterday, you will see that I needed to find five physical attributes of myself that I really liked. Wow – talk about it not being easy. I battled to find two, never mind five. But, I think I may have found five. Before reading what my five are, why not read yesterday’s blog post here to see what I am talking about.
Anyway, I had managed to scrape together three or four physical attributes about myself that I sort of liked – and promised to deliver a full five by next week Wednesday. But I have five now and so I thought I would share:
- I love my eyes – I have green eyes and I do love my eyes.
- I love my hair – is curly and blonde and can be easy to manage because I don’t have to blow dry my hair. Ever.
- My breasts and hubby loving them.
- My smile – I always think I hate my smile and then I’ll see a photo and find myself think, “Oh, that’s not too bad.”
- My feet in high heel shoes. I’ve always liked how my feet look in high heels shoes.
So, there we go – a full five physical attributes of myself that I like. Sort of. Or just dislike a lot less than the rest of me:-).
And her challenge is to enjoy these five attributes and learn to love yourself – your physical self.
Well, let’s go…