Thank you, Lord:
- For blessing me so abundantly – I have a husband who loves me, a beautiful daughter, a warm safe home, a functioning family. Thank you.
- Thank you for little mercies – like a delicious cup of coffee at work every morning.
- Thank you for rest – a good night’s sleep, sleeping safely and comfortably next to my husband.
- Thank you for grace – that when I mess up, or have a bad night filled with fears and anxieties, you are right there to pick me and help me carry on.
- Thank you for love – it is your love for me that is helping me grow as a person, true and strong and holy, each and every day, because you see the real me, you see my potential, you see what I can become in you.
Thank you, Jesus for loving me. And blessing me.